Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Obama Shows Lack of Knowledge of Economics

Obama really messed up on the question about the deduction for charities. Does he understand Economics 101? Or, does he think that the “evil rich” give without any thought of the tax consequences? A lot of Democrats aren’t going to like this one too!

Also, notice that he completely missed the point of the questioner about what would be the impact on the needy. He was just obsessed with taxing the rich. Does he think it’s fair when the amount of help that goes to the poor get is reduced? I’m reminded of his answer to a question during the campaign about the capital gains tax where he didn’t care about the effect it has on economic growth. He was only concerned that the rich pay higher rates out of his sense of what is fair.

2 comments:

  1. John,

    Good stuff. Keep up the writing.

    I have been to TOTUS' blog many times and I'm sure you've seen my comments. He seems to be a little possessive about his blog and obviously doesn't have a "real job" (notice his post time-stamps) He is also on the left coast -again from the time-stamp. He is funny though and has quite a following…Rush really launched him. Good for TOTUS!

    I have just recently, since the election, started blogging. I love to write and this seems like a great format.

    Have you been to my blog? Everyone who visits thinks it's a hoot. It’s a totally different kind of humor than TOTUS…more laughing than sigh and eyebrow lifting.

    FYI: PoliticalDerby.com just featured me on the front page. Jason Wright is the editor and also a NY Times Best-Selling author. He seems to enjoy my blog humor.

    If you want to read some well-written political articles, visit
    ConservativeTruthSeeker.blogspot. His name is Neil Braithwaite and he gets posted on quite a few conservative web sites every week. (Google: “Neil Braithwaite Obama” and you will find several pages showing where he gets posted) I like to go to his personal blog so I don’t miss any of his stuff. I found him by accident at a website called MichNews.com. He’s one of their writers. MichNews.com also has story hi-light links to all the top conservative political sites including Fox, Drudge, etc. Easy one-stop-shop for all up-to-date political news.

    Sorry I went on so long. Keep up the good work and submit some of your stuff to some of these conservative sites and try and get posted.

    As for me…I love being BOBlackberry! I’m just getting started and writing the fun stuff to keep me from crying.

    I'd like to be your first follower and hope you come follow me. I happen to enjoy my style of humor better than TOTUS (I can only take so much sarcasm)

    Good luck and see you posting.

    BOBLackberry

    ReplyDelete